I haven't posted in a long time! Life has been busy and not so busy. So, I guess when I have free time I don't choose to blog. I would rather take a nap. It is just in my nature to take naps.
Since my last posting:
I have made some progress on some of my projects, which I will detail more in later posts. (The photo project, the t-shirt blanket project, the take inventory of all my cds and dvds project, and the learn my new iphone project.)
I have taken naps.
I have watched tv and movies.
I have played with my cousins.
I have worked.
I have read some books.
I have watched a movie based on a book... aka New Moon.
I have bought Christmas gifts.
I have spent time with family.
So, those are the highlights. I will post more about each of my projects, but I am heading to bed now. I didn't get my nap today. :)
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Napping is very important, so friend, nap on!
Naps and watching movies are definitely two of my favorite things!! I'm excited to hear about your picture project progress! Hope your holidays are wonderful - love you!!
Post a Comment