I am thinking of changing the direction or "tone" of my blog. I read all my friends' and family's blogs (which I love to do), and lately have been feeling like I am "behind the game." Don't get me wrong--I love reading everyone's blogs! (Especially blogs that have pictures of my nephews!) I have just been feeling like I'm at a different place in my life than the people of the blogs I read. I'm not really at the "Mommy blog" stage because I don't have kids. So I am going to create a "I'm a single, working, shopping, fun, 20-something year old girl blog." We'll see how it goes...
So, I have a few ideas cooking on what I want to do with my blog. Who knows, maybe it will be the next big thing. Maybe I'll even be on Oprah! :) Here are some of the things you can probably look forward to:
1. I am starting a big project of taking all my pictures and organizing them. What this means is I am going to take all the negatives from all the pictures from my childhood and convert them into digital form. Then I am going to organize them into a book or binders or something. So, as I am working on this project I will keep you updated on my successes and failures. I'll even do a little "Michelle's favorite things" just like Oprah does.
2. And other really cool stuff... :)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the idea!
Don't get me wrong, but I get a little tired of reading Mommy type blogs. I prefer to keep in touch with my friends, not necessarily their children.
Therefore, I thank you and will stay tuned. ;)
Hope you are doing great.
Love it, I cant wait!
sounds fun!
Awesome idea! I'm excited to see future posts. I am getting ready to do the same thing. We have all our pics/other memorabilia from our childhood- in boxes, mainly. It will be a daunting task, but I'm up for it. Maybe your posts will inspire me to 1. start 2. not get discouraged 3. give me ideas for this monster project of mine. Love ya Michelle!
Exciting - great idea!
I always wonder where I am in the blog world too -- definitely not a mommy blogger and all the poop talk isn't relevant to me!
Love this idea...and I agree with what Jessica said.
Can't wait to enjoy what you post.
Post a Comment