Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Antelope Island

I went to Antelope Island this past weekend with Michael, Aubree, Thomas, Henry, Kyle and Tiffany. We saw a lot of bison! It was a lot of fun! Thomas started saying "Bi-Bi" for bison!

I am trying again sharing the photos from facebook onto my blog. Maybe I'm not a true blogger because I just put a link to photos instead of actually uploading them onto blogger. Oh well...

Click for Anteleope Island pictures.

Also, I've decided blogs are so much cooler when you have kids or have a "voice". I'm not really a writer or elgoquent in my thoughts. So, my blog ends up being more of a journal. I really like my friend's (Natalie Wardel) blog. She has always been a good writer, and I like her journalist "voice." She is really creative, and every time I look at her blog, I am in awe. She is great! My blog doesn't have a certain tone or "voice", just randomness. So, my point is... well, I don't really have a point. Just more randomness.

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Girl, you are so kind!! I love keeping up on your life, and I think you blog great!! I looked at the wedding pictures on facebook and you are all so beautiful!! I REALLY still picture Maddi as a toddler though -- its weird to see everyone grown up!

Gina said...

I always love reading your blog! I just looked at the pictures you posted of your Dad's wedding. You are stunning, my friend. I can't believe how much you look like your mom in these pictures. And your cute nephews keep getting cuter and cuter!