Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wahoo!

Utah Jazz: Lights out! Arena will darken for player intros.

Check out this article in the Salt Lake Tribune. I'm pumped! I have always wanted the lights to turn off when they introduce the Jazzmen! I can't wait!

http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_10657561

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to figure the whole hyperlink thing out.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I decided to not renew the Jazz tickets this year.....



Psyche!! :)

Love you, Dad

The Teeples Times said...

Okay, I never realized you had your own blog! What a dummie I am!I am so glad to make this discovery! So, I have a lot to catch up on....so this will be long! First of all, I too am an ER fan! Although I haven't watched it for 14 years, I've been around the last few years. I will however admit that I've seen every episode ever of Survivor! I was TOTALLY bummed that they killed of Pratt because I really liked him. I cried during that episode and Tad just looked at me like I was weird. It was touching!! Next, the Shery Crow concert sounds like it was awesome. Tad and I saw her at the olympics medal ceremony and really liked her. So, how is school going? What are you studying? Are you at the U? Finally, Tad and I really miss the Jazz games. That is awesome that they'll turn the lights out to announce their names! We're jealous you get to go....have a great time!! Miss you. We'll be out for Thanksgiving and hope to see you. Love you!